What personal information do we collect from the people that visit High Developer services?
When ordering or registering on our services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register or enter information in our services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other features of our services in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and/or services.
How do we protect visitor and/or customer information?
- High Developer scans their services on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
- We use regular malware scanning in our services.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via SSL and/or TLS technology.
- High Developer implements a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled, it won't affect the users experience that make your services experience more efficient, but some of our services will not function properly.
Log files allow us to store data about the use of our services and non-personal information from users, which we use for security reasons and to make changes to the site layout and information according to how the user moves on it. Some data that we store are, IP address, location and access dates. These files do not contain user's identification or private information.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our websites and/or services.
- Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Principles y Policies.
- We could or not, use Google AdSense advertising on our services.
- High Developer along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our services.
- We implement Google Display Network impression reporting.
- We implement demographics and interests reporting.
- Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ads Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them and spells out tough penalties for violations.
High Developer collects your email address to be in accordance with CAN-SPAM and we accept the following:
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.